2019 - 2020 SCHOOL YEAR
12 Scholarships Available
Applications accepted from March 1, 2019 to April 30, 2019
Icahn Automotive Group is pleased to announce its Automotive Technician Scholarship Program awarding twelve (12) students up to $2,500 to help support educational expenses for the 2019-2020 school year. Funding for the scholarships is provided through Icahn Automotive which provides industry-leading after-market parts and service throughout the United States.
Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible for the Icahn Automotive Technician Scholarship. The individuals must:
- At the time of application be (i) enrolled full-time at a US high school; or (ii) accepted or currently enrolled, either
full-time or part-time, at an accredited college, university or trade school within the US. Trade school should be
the equivalent of a two-year associate program.
- Be in pursuit of an automotive technician degree or certification (or equivalent degree/certification).
- Carry a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Be a legal resident if the United States, in the United States on a student visa or a resident alien.
- Submit most recent transcript of all academic work.
- Submit a completed application which can be found at www.icahnautomotive.com/scholarships.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from non-family members.
- Submit a typed essay (no more than four (4) pages in length, double spaced – 1000 words maximum)
OR a video (no more than two (2) minutes long) describing “why I want to be a top technician.”
- Application must be filled out completely
UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTATION